Tuesday, February 21, 2012



Today is a day to celebrate! A day to eat and drink too much! 

Honestly, if you're like me, it's probably just another day. One of those days when I wake up and don't want to get out of bed. Or spend too much time obsessing over what I should or shouldn't eat. Or have an internal discussion about exercise. I mean it's a TUESDAY - how exciting could that possibly be??

So I'm creating a little excitement. What could be more exiting than popcorn coated in white chocolate? And just when might think I was finished there - oh NO....I added purple, yellow and green to make it Mardi Gras appropriate!

Easy!!

Purple, Gold & Green Popcorn

Pop popcorn. 


Melt the almond bark and add food coloring.




  
Mix the colored chocolate with the popcorn. I did this in my MASSIVE stainless bowl. Side note - everyone needs a massive stainless steel bowl. I honestly can't remember where I got mine BUT I sure love that bowl and wouldn't trade it for anything! OK, back to the popcorn - I don't have pictures of this because it got SUPER messy because I had to use my hands and I didn't have my photographer to help me. Maybe next time!!

Here you go - finished product. 
I SERIOUSLY need a better camera. Seriously. Oh well....
Laissez les bon temp rouler!!!
Hugs & kisses

 

No comments:

Post a Comment