Friday, March 2, 2012

Traveling

Traveling. I seem to have a love/hate relationship with it.

I love it because I get to sleep in a big, soft, comfy bed with fresh sheets.

I don't like it because I get to sleep in a big, soft, comfy bed with fresh sheets - all alone.

I love it because, thankfully, I have family where I go and it is always fun to see them when I'm here. I don't get to see them often enough and I love catching up.

I don't like it because I don't like being away from Preston. I don't like being away from Shiner. I don't like being away from my kitties. I just don't like to be away from home.

I also love traveling because it's a week away from cleaning house or making dinner (sorry Preston).

I don't like it because I have to eat out. I'm a person who already struggles with making sure I'm eating right so throw in an entire week of take out or restaurant food and I'm not struggling anymore - I'm simply drowning!

Traveling gives me too much time on my hands and not enough to fill it. This week has been pretty productive. I have exercised every evening, tried VERY hard to get caught up on reading emails and blogs, actually worked on crocheting a scarf I have been TRYING to finish, and did a little shopping. I wasn't able to spend time with family because I worked a little longer than normal but I know I will be back soon!

But honestly, the BEST thing about traveling? Going home.

Hugs & kisses






No comments:

Post a Comment